Central Luzon recently celebrated the launch of its newest business hub in Nueva Ecija, which will provide a base for business process outsourcing (BPO) firms and other enterprises that are moving to second- and third-tier urban areas. The newly-built business center in Nueva Ecija picked PLDT Enterprise as its ICT partner, which has reported 9% growth in its enterprise business. In a statement, PLDT said strong demand for data and digital services has pushed its enterprise business upwards to P18.7 billion. The demand is driven by the digitalization of companies and government agencies, the firm said. PLDT has already announced several partnerships for this year with local government units (LGUs) that center on digital enablement. Its capability to serve LGUs has been enhanced by its improved network reach and capacity, PLDT said.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information