Telecom and digital services provider PLDT Group has earmarked P43bn this year for the expansion of its international gateways, landing stations, and has upgraded infrastructure for its Smart Enterprise arm. Victor Aliwalas, corporate relationship management advisor for PLDT, said the expansion aligns the company with the 2022 Roadmap of the IT and Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP). According to PLDT’s expansion plan, a portion of the P43bn budget was also allocated to PLDT Global’s expansion projects that will extend IBPAP’s visibility in key areas covered by PLDT’s operations, namely Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, the United Kingdom, and the United States. PLDT’s Vic Tria said the company renews its commitment to sustaining the IT-BPM industry’s continued growth and evolution.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information