Cebu Landmasters, Inc (CLI), a Cebu-based real estate developer, has announced the launch of its first venture in Davao, which involves three real estate projects. Among the planned developments in Davao is the 1.9-hectare Riverside Mixed-Use Project on McArthur Highway, which will feature office space for business process outsourcing (BPO) companies, serviced residences, residential condo and retail commercial areas. The development projects will start in 2017 in partnership with the Davao-based YusonComm Investments Inc. The master-plan of the Riverside property will be designed by globally renowned design consultancy firm CallisonRTKL which have produced some of the world’s most memorable and thriving living and commercial spaces in the past five decades.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information