PSG Global Solutions, a Makati-based offshore recruitment process outsourcing company, was chosen as the country’s second Endeavor Entrepreneur Company during Endeavor’s 62nd International Selection Panel held in Mexico City. Endeavor Philippines managing director Manny Ayala said panelists were impressed by PSG Global Solution’s growth and its founders’ ability to execute business strategy. PSG was co-founded by co-presidents Vivek Padmanabhan and Brian Cotter, both veterans of the business process outsourcing industry of the Philippines. With the award, Endeavor will provide PSG with strategic mentoring and support to scale up their growth.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information