Qualfon achieved a new threshold in operational excellence by exceeding 90 percent attainment of all client KPIs (Key Performance Indicators). Qualfon’s KPIs are measured at an enterprise level and have been steadily climbing over the past two years. Qualfon reached a milestone goal to operate at or above the 90% attainment level. Qualfon chief executive officer Mike Marrow disclosed that the recent achievement signifies Qualfon’s ability to keep client commitments and deliver excellent service across all client needs. Marrow added that Qualfon will continue to grow and deliver to become the best BPO and make people’s lives better. Qualfon was founded in 1995 and has outsourcing locations in the US, Philippines, Guyana in South America, and Mexico.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information