The Cebu Educational Development Foundation for Information Technology (CEDFIT), with the support of the Commission on Higher Education (Ched), will offer Service Management Program Plus (SMP+), a course on higher-value IT-BPM services. SMP+ will feature four disciplines—Java, mobile app, business analytics, and medical coding. The course will be free for teachers in colleges and universities in the Visayas and Mindanao and will run from May 2 to 26 at the University of Cebu Banilad campus. SMP+ is developed primarily by the IT and Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP) and was designed to address the skills shortage in high growth service industries, particularly in IT-BPM.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information