Business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Qualfon was commended by government and private sector officials for its neighborhood contact center approach. The neighborhood contact center strategy is an approach designed to put jobs in residential areas to save employees hours in commute time. Manila City vice mayor Honey Lacuna said Qualfon will have a great impact on the economic state of the city and to the country as a whole. Monchito Ibrahim, Deputy Executive Director of the Department of ICT’s eInnovation Group, and Call Center Association of the Philippines corporate secretary Jojo Uligan also lauded Qualfon’s new approach. Uligan said the company has genuine concern for employees and their welfare. Ibrahim said this approach has not been done before.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information