The Provincial Government of Ilocos Norte continues to be fully compliant with the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), thanks to investment from local and foreign investors. Provincial Treasurer Josephine Calajate said the construction of more wind and solar power plants, business process outsourcing (BPO) operations and expansion of shopping malls have contributed to the province’s ISO-accreditation. Every year, an audit team conducts assessment of the different offices of the provincial government to determine if they pass the annual ISO-accreditation process. Ilocos Norte is again gearing up preparations for its re-certification.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information