Qualfon has named Jan Ranny Aquino as its new site director for Qualfon Dumaguete. In his role, Aquino will be in charge of the overall management of all operations at the site. He will report directly to Courtney Bissett, vice president for operations of Qualfon in the Visayas. All program and department heads in Qualfon’s Dumaguete location will report directly to Aquino, the company said in a statement. Aquino has more than 14 years of progressive leadership experience in e-commerce, telecoms, healthcare and financial verticals. Globally, Qualfon has approximately 12,000 employees serving international brands across many industries.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information