Business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Qualfon has expressed its intention of getting onboard Cebu City’s Call Center City project by investing in the first building. This was revealed by Cebu City Mayor Tomas Osmeña, the champion behind the project, who met with Qualfon President Abelardo Cruz recently. On his Facebook page, Osmeña said Cruz came to see him from the US to tell the mayor personally that Qualfon is ready to invest in the first building that will be built in the Call Center City. The Call Center City includes a number of buildings that will serve as offices for BPO companies, and will also have other amenities such as a residential area, a graduate school, restaurants and shopping centre. Osmeña said the local government will push through with the Call Center City project at the South Road Properties (SRP) this year as a major initiative to further promote and develop the local business process outsourcing industry.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information