Some 42 Qualfon employee volunteers recently cleared weeds and shrubs from a 1-hectare reforestation area of the Mananga Watershed and Forest Reserve in Cebu as of part of its two-year commitment in rehabilitating hectares of land. The Qualfon Cebu volunteers joined members of the Armed Forces of the Philippines and representatives of the Philippine Business for Social Progress (PBSP) in removing weeds, grass, and underbrush that were crowding out tree seedlings planted back in July 2016. It was in 2016 when Qualfon adopted the plantation, becoming the first PBSP corporate partner to fully commit to the two-year, multi-phased project.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information