IT and software outsourcing firm Wipro is offering automotive engineering services in the US, with plans to open an automotive engineering center in Detroit. In a statement, Wipro said the center is part of the company’s vision to build a global network of delivery centers that offer engineering and IT services, augmented by automotive domain and digital solutions. Aside from working on vehicles concepts from deign to vehicle data analytics, the center will serve as a hub to support the automotive engineering and IT needs of Original Equipment Manufacturers and tier-I suppliers based in North America.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information