Global outsourcing and technology services firm Aegis Limited has been named a Top 10 Sourcing Standout by Information Services Group (ISG). The recognition is given based on annual contract value won over the last 12 months. Aegis, which operates a number of contact centers in the Philippines, was among the leading providers in the Breakthrough 10 Sourcing Standouts category for the Asia Pacific region. With the recognition, Aegis said it will continue to focus its strategy towards customer analytics, omni-channel processes, acquiring and scaling up new businesses and enhancing customer experience for clients. Aegis’ inclusion in the ISG Index™ is based on data the company submits to ISG each quarter.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information