Singapore firms that want to offload some of their repetitive processes, such as payroll, collection, and accounting services, are being encouraged to take a look at the Philippine business process outsourcing industry. In a meeting with 18 representatives of various business sectors in Singapore, Raymond A. Lacdao, Director for External Affairs of the Contact Center Association of the Philippines (CCAP), spoke on the prospects of the Philippine IT-BPM industry and how Singapore investors can benefit from outsourcing some of their services. Lacdao said that the Philippines continues to be one of the world leaders in the BPO industry and in his presentation, he highlighted the big names engaged in BPO in the Philippines, such as Convergys, Accenture, Teletech, Teleperformance and Sutherland, among others. The meeting was sponsored by the Philippine Embassy in Singapore.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information