Sitel PH vice president for operations Haidee Enriquez has been named “People Manager of the Year” for 2017 by the People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP). The award honors the HR practitioner who has modeled the strategic role of human resources through exceptional people initiatives and programs that have made significant contributions to the development of the HR profession. Enriquez championed the development of Sitel in Puerto Princesa, making the company the first BPO in Palawan. In just one year, Sitel in Palawan has become the biggest direct employer in the city with over 1,000 full-time employees.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information