Sitel Group, one of the largest customer experience management companies in the world, announced that it has hired two vice presidents in an effort to expand the company’s vertical-specific expertise. Chris Hollamby and Matt Fry will drive the business development of existing and new client programs and services, focusing primarily on fintech, and the manufacturing and hi-tech markets, respectively. Hollamby is an experienced BPO executive with over 30 years of experience in the fintech space. Prior to joining Sitel Group, he worked at Transcom and was responsible for onshore, nearshore and offshore operations. Fry has over 20 years of experience delivering technology-centric solutions to Global 1000 companies. Prior to joining Sitel Group, he was the Vice President at TransVoyant where he focused on the application of enterprise insights for its hi-tech, automotive & manufacturing clients.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information