Property giant SM Prime Holdings Inc is redeveloping the 40-year-old SM Harrison Plaza and will add business process outsourcing (BPO) offices in the property. SM is investing P40bn to redevelop the complex, which stands on a strategic seven-hectare property owned by the city government, into a mixed-used development. SM Prime has been a tenant of the Harrison Plaza complex since 1976. SM will spend P39.44bn for the redevelopment given that more towers for the office and residential components will be built aside from the redevelopment of the shopping center.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information