SPi CRM, a customer service outsourcing company based in the Philippines, will open its second U.S. call center in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, following on from its Madison, Wisconsin, call center that opened in 2013. Coeur d’Alene will be the company’s 12th location across the globe, according to a SPi CRM news release. “Coeur d’Alene is an ideal fit for our growth strategy,” SPi CRM President & CEO Maulik Parekh said in the release. “The local population has a wealth of talent.” SPi CRM expects to open in Coeur d’Alene in September and have 240 employees in place by the end of the year with expected growth to 500 employees in 2018, the release said. SPi CRM is a subsidiary of Japanese business process outsourcing company Relia Inc.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information