Robinsons Land Corp. (RLC) has opened a mall in Naga City, marking its entry into the Bicol region. Robinsons Place Naga is RLC’s 46th mall in the Philippines and the company’s 28th branch in Luzon. The new mall is part of a mixed-use development which also includes a business process outsourcing (BPO) office and two hotels. “That means a lot of jobs for all the Bicolanos and the people of Naga City,” RLC president Frederick Go said. The BPO that will use the two-floor office space on top of the mall is “a major player,” according to RLC vice president for leasing Ditas Taleon, who did not give further details. The two Robinsons hotels – the upscale Summit and budget category Go Hotel – will have a combined 120 rooms and are targeted to open by mid-next year. Located along Almeda Highway and Roxas Avenue, Robinsons Place Naga is a three-level structure with 31,000 square meters of gross leasable area, 81% of which is already occupied.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information