Global call center firm SPi CRM has opened its 12th global facility at Silver Lake Mall in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho to provide support to subscribers of DISH Network. It is SPi CRM’s second location in North America, representing an initial investment worth over USD3m. The site initially has 150 agents supporting DISH. This will be expanded by an additional 300 seats, to be filled in by next year, reaching a total headcount of over 550 in 2018. SPi CRM President and CEO Maulik Parekh said they chose Coeur d’ Alene because of its favorable business climate and the availability of qualified talent. The company has nearly 11,000 employees across the US, Australia, Nicaragua, and the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information