Jocelle Batapa-Sigue, executive director of Bacolod-Negros Occidental Federation of ICT (BNEFIT) will be among the speakers during the Guatemala BPO Convention 2017 to be held at Hotel Intercontinental Los Robles on 23 November. Batapa-Sigue will speak on how to develop intermediate cities like Bacolod, and the reasons for the Philippines’ success and its best practices. She is expected to highlight how Bacolod City and other Tier II cities in the Philippines took advantage of the Next Wave Cities program of the government to eventually become hubs of ICT jobs and investments. Additionally, she will also share about the rationale and objective of the National ICT Confederation of the Philippines as the umbrella organization of ICT councils in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information