Global customer relationship management firm SPi CRM said it will now operate under the new brand name Inspiro (in-speero) although it stressed that the company and the team will not change. Part of the rebranding is the unveiling of its new logo, website, and a new tagline “Experience Excellence”, SPi said in a statement. President and CEO Maulik Parekh said the new brand not only captures the company’s “promising future”, but also the essence of the company’s “inspiring and award-winning culture”. Inspiro, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Japan-based Relia Group, will continue to offer multi-language, omnichannel solutions, covering the full customer engagement lifecycle. Earlier this month, global outsourcing firm Teleperformance announced that it will also be rebranding as “TP”.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information