SPi Global, one of the world’s largest and most diversified business process outsourcing (BPO) service providers, will be leading a workshop on customer experience in Las Vegas. The company will lead the workshop at the 17th Annual Call Center Week Conference and Expo on 28 June at the Mirage in Las Vegas. Mark Belcher, VP of Operations, client services and business development for SPi Global, said the workshop will center on the new customer service principles that apply to serving millennial customers. Millennials, he said, are now the largest segment in the US.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information