The global outsourced customer care services market, which was valued at USD56.75bn in 2012, is expected to witness significant growth from 2014 to 2020, according to a new report published by Grand View Research. The market is expected to grow at a compounded annual growth rate of over 5.2% during the forecast period on the back of increased direct involvement of customers with the products and the companies. Mobility and communication channels are identified as the key factors leading to the growth of customer service market in North America while the Asia-Pacific region has been considered the second largest region in the market due to its growth in the mobile services and wireless markets.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information