Global business process outsourcing (BPO) services provider Startek has announced the appointment of Ramesh Kamath as its Chief Financial Officer. Starting from August 8, Kamath takes over the post from Don Norsworthy, who is leaving the organization to pursue other interests. Kamath previously served as CFO of Aegis Global, which was combined with Startek on July 20, 2018. He helped managed more than 40,000 employees, implemented various internal controls, and centralized Aegis Global’s treasury management to improve working capital and cash flow management. Lance Rosenzweig, president and CEO of Startek, said Kamath’s appointment comes at a time when the company is beginning to leverage its new global platform and capitalize on new economies of scale. Startek, which operates under the Startek and Aegis brands, has more than 50,000 outsourcing experts across 66 delivery campuses worldwide that are committed to enhancing the customer experience for clients.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information