Business consulting firm Frost & Sullivan has awarded STARTEK its 2017 North American award for competitive strategy innovation and leadership. According to Frost & Sullivan, STARTEK earned the award based on its focus on high-quality customer care services, communication technologies, and technology expertise. Principal Analyst Michael DeSalles said STARTEK is the only BPO firm of its size that uses the science of human communication to improve customer satisfaction and other performance metrics dealing with customers. STARTEK is headquartered in Colorado and has centers of excellence located in the U.S., Canada, Jamaica, Honduras, and the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information