Stellar Asia Pacific CIO Farid Jarrar said the contact centre solutions provider has embarked on its digital transformation journey. Stellar, which has 5,000 employees across Australia and the Philippines, handles over 300 million customer interactions every year, offering customer service, acquisition, retention, technical help desk, collections, among others. Jarrar said the company’s digital efforts focused on transforming clients’ customer experience and seeking new business models. To achieve its goal, Stellar invested heavily in developing its digital capabilities, leadership capabilities, CX capabilities, and operational process and procedures. The journey into digital transformation already includes the adoption of social media management, sentiment monitoring, moderation, engagement management, and analytics; live chat, among others.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information