Synnex Corporation, a leading business process services company, is expecting to complete the acquisition of shares from Convergys Corporation, a global leader in customer experience outsourcing, today. Both SYNEX and Convergys have been granted all shareholder and regulatory approvals to proceed with the close. Under the merger agreement, the total purchase price to be paid to equity shareholders is expected to be approximately USD2.2 billion, including approximately USD 1.2 billion in total cash or USD13.25 per share, and 11.51 million shares of SYNNEX stock, or 0.1263 SYNNEX common shares for each share of Convergys common stock. The transaction will create the world’s second largest customer engagement services company with annual revenues of approximately USD4.7 billion. The combined entity is expected to bolster its position with deeper vertical domain expertise, a complete global footprint, and a more sophisticated digital and analytics services business.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information