TaskUs, the leading customer experience and business process outsourcing company, has been named as one of ‘Best Places to Work in 2019’. The company also received five other prestigious awards as well as being honored for its outstanding company culture. It ranked 40 out of 100 firms in the Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award. The ranking is based on input from employees who provide feedback on their jobs, work environments, and company. The workers gave the firm a score of 4.3 out of five on the platform while 99% of employees voiced their approval of TaskUs CEO Bryce Maddock. TaskUs recently won the Investors in People (IIP) Platinum Employer of the Year award at the 2018 IIP Awards night in London. In the Comparably Employer Awards, TaskUs was named Best Company Culture, Best CEO and Best Companies for Women. It was also recognized by LinkedIn Philippines as the ‘Most Socially Engaged Brand’.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information