US-headquartered business process outsourcing (BPO) firm TaskUs has closed a USD14m senior debt financing from Bridge Bank in California. The funds will be used to further expand the BPO firm’s customer care and logistical support system. The USD14m loan was announced Bridge bank, a division of Western Alliance Bank, which said that TaskUs is a leader in providing exceptional support so some of the world’s most dynamic companies. TaskUs has offices in San Francisco, Australia and the Philippines and a workforce of over 5,000 employees. TaskUs CEO Bryce Maddock said Bridge Bank took the time to understand the BPO company’s business model and has delivered a customised financial solution that will help support its rapid growth.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information