Philippine employees of Open Access BPO, a multilingual business process outsourcing (BPO) company, are sending three of its employees to the TCS New York City Marathon, the world’s biggest marathon. The event will take place in November. In a news release, Open Access BPO said it will send employees Clint Ortiz, Alberto Agulto, and Leo Peñas to run as part of Ryan’s Run, one of the Silver Charity partners of the TCS New York City Marathon. Open Access BPO is one of the six principal sponsors of Ryan’s Run, a nonprofit fundraising campaign that supports the Allied Service Integrated Health System in developing rehabilitation technologies. Open Access BPO has offices in Makati City, the Philippines and Taipei, Taiwan, employing more than 800 people.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information