Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has announced that it will further expand its business process outsourcing (BPO) services in the Philippines by adding a 1,500-seat facility in Angeles City, Pampanga. TCS Country Manager Vikram Singh said the facility will be ready by May, raising TCS’s current portfolio to six offices in the country located in Manila, Bonifacio Global City, and Pampanga. Singh, however, did not reveal the amount of investment that TCS is allocating for its new facility in Central Luzon. TCS is the information services consulting and business solutions subsidiary of Indian multinational conglomerate Tata Group. Singh said Filipino workers are very cost-competitive and can further grow the country’s BPO industry, but stressed the need to enhance the employability of Filipinos to deliver high value services.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information