Software and outsourcing services giant Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has been ranked the top employer in the Asia Pacific region in the Top Employer Institute Asia Pacific 2019 rankings. It achieved the top spot because of its unparalleled performance at global and regional levels, including in Europe, Latin America, North America, Asia Pacific, and across 29 countries, including the Philippines. TCS Asia Pacific and Human Resources Director Kunnumal Sudeep said the company was delighted about getting the top spot. He attributed the ranking to the fact that the company considers and treats its employees as the firm’s greatest asset. The Netherlands-based Top Employers Institute evaluates firms worldwide based on their employee conditions; talent development and enablement at all levels of the organization; their continuous staff improvement programmes, and their excellence in employment practices.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information