New deputy heads have been appointed for the human resource function and manufacturing vertical of Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS), one of the first senior management changes after Rajesh Gopinathan took the reins as chief executive officer a couple of years ago. Ritu Anand, the former deputy head of HR, is now the new head of global diversity. The new head of the manufacturing industry unit, with the additional role of deputy HR head, is Milind Lakkad. Lakkad will succeed the retiring HR head Ajoyendra Mukherjee. Mukherjee, who is aged 59, and will leave soon at the mandatory retirement age of 60 for senior executives in India. TCS, generally considered as the biggest information technology services company in India, says that with these appointments, it now has strengthened its leadership’s abilities to steer the company’s growth.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information