In seven years, the global business process outsourcing market size is expected to hit USD 344.2 billion, says a report by Acumen Research and Consulting. According to the study, the BPO market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.3% through that period and will get a boost from global pressure to cut down on operational costs, or on those expenses incurred on professional advice or business activities that are not major lines of business for a company. The research indicates that a growing number of firms that have already outsourced these operations have improved their business because outsourcing has enabled them, in turn, to focus more on core capabilities. When this happens they are not only able to improve their cost competencies, but their resource management as well, according to the report.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information