Teleperformance Bacolod recently recognized 36 top performing employees for the months of November and December in a ceremony that also welcomed the year of the fire rooster. The awardees comprised supervisors and agents who topped their programs’ metrics during the previous quarter. Site Director Jun de la Cruz, together with Account Manager Kristin Atesora, Assistant Manager of Leadership and Development Shella Pabon, and Recruitment Assistant Manager Kei Dusaban handed the certificates of recognition. The awarding ceremony was capped off by a dragon dance to usher in the good fortune.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information