French outsourcing firm Teleperformance has announced the creation of a new division called Specialized Services. The new division will include online interpretation services, face-to-face visa processing, analytics, and debt collection. Teleperformance said the new division will continue to retain the company’s LanguageLine brand. The French call center operator acquired LanguageLine in the 2016, making it the language industry’s biggest acquisition to date. LanguageLine’s network of 8,000 interpreters are concentrated in North, Central, and South America and the Caribbean; 3,500 are based in the US, 2,200 in Mexico, and contingents of several hundreds in Canada, Peru, Honduras, Costa Rica and Puerto Rico. The company also has 600 interpreters in the UK.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information