Malaysia-headquartered AlloyMtd Group has recently inaugurated its second urban development or ‘mini Putrajaya’ (in reference to tthe planned administrative capital of Malaysia)in the Philippines in Palayan City, Nueva Ecija. The P1.5bn development comprises a business process outsourcing (BPO) building and a central business hub. The inauguration was led by Malaysia’s International Trade and Industry Minister Datuk Seri Mustapa Mohamed. AlloyMtd, a leading Asian infrastructure conglomerate, is also looking to develop a ‘real Putrajaya’ in the Clark Administrative City at an estimated cost of USD5.65bn. Nueva Ecija is gearing up for the information technology-BPO industry.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information