Business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Teleperformance Philippines has announced the signing of an agreement with Lazada, the country’s biggest online shopping platform, for the implementation of a rewards program for its successful job applicants. Under the agreement, successful applicants will get exclusive Lazada shopping vouchers that they can use for their personal online purchases. The six-month-long promotion dubbed “Apply to Shop” is the first of its kind in the BPO industry as the program partners the world leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management with Southeast Asia’s number one online shopping and selling platform. Teleperformance said the alliance will ultimately benefit the applicants, who are doubly rewarded with both great career prospects and exciting shopping privileges. This promotion is just one of the many initiatives that Teleperformance has been introducing in its bid to attract quality talent.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information