Teleperformance said Daniel Julien has been appointed group chairman and CEO, following Paulo Cesar Salles Vasques’ decision to step down as group CEO. In a statement, Teleperformance said the decision to appoint Julien reflects the board’s renewed confidence on him. As CEO, Julien will have full responsibility for managing and representing Teleperformance. Vasques, meanwhile, will continue to serve as the non-executive chairman of Teleperformance Brazil. The Board of Directors unanimously decided to adjust the group’s governance structure, on top of the strengthening of its organization, in order to ensure the success of the 2018-2022 strategic plan.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information