Teleperformance said Daniel Julien has been appointed group chairman and CEO, following Paulo Cesar Salles Vasques’ decision to step down as group CEO. In a statement, Teleperformance said the decision to appoint Julien reflects the board’s renewed confidence on him. As CEO, Julien will have full responsibility for managing and representing Teleperformance. Vasques, meanwhile, will continue to serve as the non-executive chairman of Teleperformance Brazil. The Board of Directors unanimously decided to adjust the group’s governance structure, on top of the strengthening of its organization, in order to ensure the success of the 2018-2022 strategic plan.
Outsource Accelerator is the trusted source of independent information, advisory and expert implementation of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
The #1 outsourcing authority
Outsource Accelerator offers the world’s leading aggregator marketplace for outsourcing. It specifically provides the conduit between Philippines outsourcing suppliers and the businesses – clients – across the globe.
The Outsource Accelerator website has over 5,000 articles, 350+ podcast episodes, and a comprehensive directory with 900+ BPO companies… all designed to make it easier for clients to learn about – and engage with – outsourcing.
About Derek Gallimore
Derek Gallimore has been in business for 20 years, outsourcing for over eight years, and has been living in Manila (the heart of global outsourcing) since 2014. Derek is the founder and CEO of Outsource Accelerator, and is regarded as a leading expert on all things outsourcing.
Outsource Accelerator In The MediaSee all media mentions
- Outsourcing industry “absolutely booming”
- Outsourcing industry recovery could be starting, survey indicates
- Doom or boom faces the IT-BPM industry (part 2)
- Bright future for outsourcing
- The Chinese Antidote to a Covid-battered Philippines
- The Philippine IT BPM Industry: Your Tool for Business Recovery and Continuity
- BPO industry in Philippines seen benefitting as firms abroad cut costs due to pandemic