Global outsourcing firm Teleperformance has announced the appointment of Gary Slade as the new chief executive officer of the company’s businesses in the UK and South Africa. Slade joins Teleperformance from Concentrix, where he was general manager and responsible for the Europe BPO business of the company. In a statement, Slade said his entry into Teleperformance comes at both a challenging and exciting time for the customer experience industry. He said the industry’s shape is changing rapidly in both technology advances and consumer behavior. Commenting on his appointment, Slade said he is excited to be a part of Teleperformance’s future. Slade is a veteran of the BPO industry and brings extensive expertise to the company’s operations. Teleperformance employs 300,000 employees spread across 80 countries, including the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information