Global customer experience management firm Teleperformance said its first-half revenue increased by 8.3% to EUR2.1 billion (USD2.44bn). The increase was helped by the company’s performance in the second quarter, which saw its revenue soaring 9.9% on a like-for-like basis. Revenue in the English-speaking market & Asia-Pacific region amounted to EUR740 million in the first half of 2018, remaining virtually unchanged year-on-year on a like-for-like basis. The first six months of the year also saw Teleperformance establishing stronger global market leadership. The company added more than 6,300 workstations in the group’s key markets in the January-June period. It also expanded its specialized services with the announcement in June 2018 of an agreement to buy Indian firm Intelenet, a major provider of high-end business services and digital transformation solutions. Teleperformance chairman and CEO Daniel Julien said it was the 12th straight half-year in which the company’s growth outperformed the market.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information