GLobal outsourcing firm Teleperformance has unveiled its new brand identity and logo to further highlight its status as a “genuinely global group”. In a press statement, Teleperformance said it will be rebrand as “TP”, the identity that will be used across its updated visual materials, including its revamped website. It also released its new logo, which it said symbolizes the trust, loyalty, and empathy extended to everyone who helped make the business successful. The group’s new visual identity stands for what Telepeformance is today and the transformation it has undertaken in recent years, the company said. Teleperformance, which has centers in the Philippines, currently serves more than 160 markets. Teleperformance Chairman and CEO Daniel Julien said the new brand reflects the company’s status as a resolutely modern, global and digital group.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information