Paul V. Rivera, co-founder and former president of technology-focused business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Open Access, has been named one of three Filipinos in this year’s Asia Society’s Asia 21 Young Leaders Class of 2018. Rivera is the CEO and co-founder of Kalibrr, a fast-growing recruitment technology startup that works with the region’s top 1,000 employers. Prior to that, he was co-founder and president of Open Access, a technology-focused BPO in Makati, where he succeeded in growing the company to more than 1,000 employees in five years. The other two Filipinos who made to this year’s list are Xyza Cruz Bacani, a Filipina photographer based in Hong Kong, and Jam Acuzar, founder and director of Bellas Artes Projects, a non-profit arts foundation based in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information