For the fourth consecutive year in a row, Teleperformance was recognized as the 2016 North American Company of the Year Award in Contact Center Outsourcing by Frost & Sullivan. Teleperformance was recognized for another record year in 2016 as it demonstrated solid financial performance for the English-speaking market, according to Frost & Sullivan. Teleperformance has grown to more than 217,000 employees across more than 340 contact centers in 74 countries serving 160 markets. Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in select areas.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information