Teleperformance said its operations in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, and Norway had earned Silver Medal recognition in the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) rating of the international rating agency EcoVadis. Jonas Olsson, Chief Executive Officer, Teleperformance Nordic, said the award reconfirms the great importance of CSR at Teleperformance and demonstrates that the company is on the right way to meet its social responsibility goals. EcoVadis is an independent rating agency which specialises in sustainable development and performance monitoring. It has given the Teleperformance Nordic a score that makes them eligible for silver medal recognition for the company’s commitment to corporate social responsibility and ranked among the Top 30% of all companies evaluated by EcoVadis.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information