Performance 360, a homegrown business process outsourcing (BPO) firm based in Cordova town, has announced plans to hire 10,000 workers around the country within five years. To achieve the goal, Michael Cubos, founder of Performance 360, said the company will partner with the Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT). Cubos said he recently came to an informal agreement with the DICT to help bring development and jobs to the countryside by setting up BPO services there. Cubos said they expect to hire at least 50 workers per area and will provide a profit-sharing scheme for LGUs, where they can get a portion of their investments back each year. Cubos started Performance 360 in 2010 with an initial investment of P10,000 when he set up the 10-seater contact center in Consolacion town in northern Cebu.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information