Teleperformance dominated the recent European Contact Centre and Customer Service Awards (ECCCSA), coming out on top in six of the event’s categories, far outstripping any of the other 12 nominated companies. In something of a record for the London-hosted ceremony, the Paris-headquartered omnichannel company took home the event’s highest honor – Best Pan-European Contact Centre – as well as five other awards: Best Multilingual Contact Centre; Best Large Outsourcing Partnership; Most Effective Management of Peak Demand; Best Use of Customer Insights; and the special Giving Something Back award. The win came hot on the heels of the company receiving the Public Sector Project of the Year Award – in partnership with the UK’s Department for Education – at this year’s Global Outsourcing Association UK (GSA) awards, which again took place in London.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information