Telepeformance continues to expand its global presence, this time, in Peru with plans to operate 500 workstations in the country later this year. The opening of Teleperformance Peru, which will be located in the main financial and business district of Lima, will expand the company’s presence in Latin America to 10 countries – Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guyana, Jamaica, and Peru. Agustin Grisanti, CEO of Teleperformance Spanish Iberia & South America, said Peru is one of the most attractive countries in Latin America for investment in customer experience management activities because of its great location and people.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information