Nasdaq-listed TeleTech Holdings has increased its credit facility from USD300m to USD1.2bn to further finance its growth initiatives. In a press statement, TeleTech said the credit facility will provide the company with increased financial capacity and flexibility to support its growth-oriented investments, strategic acquisitions, and discretionary capital distributions. Paul Miller, senior vice president and treasurer of TeleTech, said the company values the strong partnership with relationship banks and their continuing support of the business strategy. There were no other material changes to the credit facility, which expires in February 2021.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information